Rabu, 14 September 2011

Dear Perry

Dear perry,

I remember when you talk to me smell cigarette, when you working hard sexy, when you left flowers infront my door some morning . . .
then
I remember when i was going to leave u, u told me how u really feel about. If only i could turn back the hands of time i would have never let them(your family) upset me like this. People get into marriages for various reasons . . tradition, religion, family values, money etc ( bacause Malaysian ). From the beginning i know that we don't have much way. I'm sorry to keep you waiting 5 years ( i was young when i meet you ) because I do love you and want us so much.

I'ts most unforgettable memories dear. And now you are getting married, i wishes you have a very happy family as you wish.

  - 2008 - precious moment - had perry , my bes fren bryan (  spect ) & my 1st car



cant stop singing ur song

Alone . . i am cool. No, i am not. I wanna move-on, finding my 2nd best ( my future husband ofcourse ).



p/s - i know u read, i just want u to know . . . You the best i never knew i had. DONE

5 ulasan:

  1. waaa.. so sweet... this what we call "write from ur heart..

    BalasPadam
  2. yup sam , sweet meh? i rse sedih taw . . .

    BalasPadam
  3. The past is behind, learn from it. The future is ahead, prepare for it. The present is here, live it..
    :)

    BalasPadam
  4. touching pulak baca.. teringat 1 kisah dlm hidup saya...

    BalasPadam
  5. Mirul > Thanks dude..

    Sist Lekit > jauh nye mengulit kenangan

    BalasPadam

(+_+)